Monday, January 24, 2011

Vitamin D

I don't have much to say about life other than that since getting back from my visit to the US I've started missing things like fast internet and being able to drive myself around. Exactly one week from now I will be in the UK, and so the internet problem will be solved. Unfortunately the trip also means giving up sunshine and blue skies for quite a while. But, when you have the internet, you never need to go outside, right?

In terms of the project, I had a frustrating and depressing week last week trying to make things happen before I leave for Scotland next Monday, but Darryn pulled through in a Skype call and gave me just enough mentor encouragement to rekindle my optimism and help me get things done. So, reporting is starting up again this week, yay!

It is also necessary for me to post a picture of one of my favorite new puppies. Unfortunately, the internet just can't handle the picture uploading thing so you'll just have to make an assumption about her cuteness. In the comments, please debate about my puppy-acquiring aspiration. I'm pretty sure it won't be impossible for me to bring her back with me to the US in June.

1 comment:

  1. it's possible! People carry dogs onto the plane with them all the time in those weird little dog carrier bags...that could be you!

    ReplyDelete