Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Pichas

So I had grand plans to post a ton of pictures while using fast wireless internet this morning, but then I had to go meet people for Darryn's going away lunch before the second set had finished loading. More to come later, then, including some pics from when I watched lots of people I know capsize in their sailboats in Lake Victoria (home of tons of hippos and crocs) when the wind became suddenly crazy.

For now, these are some from Maasai Mara:
1) a topi, which look like hartebeest with blue legs, and the sunset!
2) leopard vs hyena face-off over the innards of the wildebeest
3) some more dead wildebeest in a river
4) a different river crossing which did not lead to any dead wildebeest as far as I could tell


1 comment:

  1. Dude, that sunset looks JUST like the opening scene of The Lion King. Amazing.

    Also, I really like how this post is tagged "dead wildebeest"...

    ReplyDelete