Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Oops

Oops I'm in a bad mood… tomorrow we're giving out phones to 11 more animal health reporters, and everything was going really well, today I went to a Community Advisory Board meeting which was nice but long and only a tiny bit about my project, mostly it was about Steph's really cool project on "pharmacovigilance" and antimalarials in pregnancy. Except now FrontlineForms is challenging me once again with random technical difficulties without explanation. Now when the reports come in the messages are not being decoded into a row in the database as they are supposed to.

Don't know why I'm grumpy though, I think it's because I'm realizing it's mid-September already and everything happens so slowly!! Everything is both long and short, speeding by and also crawling. I feel like I'm not working hard enough, but there are so many different things to work on its hard to feel like I'm making progress on any one thing. Just bootstrapping.

Anyway, I assume I'll feel better shortly, as I usually do. I'd post pictures to make up for a depressing and short post but it costs too many megabytes and the internet is toooo slow. Maybe that's the real reason I'm grumpy. I want my internet back! Someone please fix the underwater internet cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment